Monday 1 April 2013

Okay so recently I've been spending a fair bit *oops* on ebay, I'm justifying it in my mind by saying that I'm using my birthday money (which I will get in a couple of weeks) and the fact that they are such bloody bargains. Alrighty then here's what I got:


Cobalt blue missguided studded collar shirt size 14 ~                                                               price:£7.20 inc postage

I've been trying hard recently to buy clothes in colours other than black, which was the perfect excuse to buy this gorgeous top, it hasn't arrived yet but I'm so excited.

7mm Gold bamboo hoop earrings~
 price: £3.00 inc postage. 

I am aware some people will think these are hideous, but hey what can I say I love tacky gaudy earrings, these arrived really fast so I've had chance to wear them already, they look great though I would have to say they aren't the most comfortable things in the world. 

Remade in England Denim Shirt with cut out shoulders~ 
price: £8.33 inc postage

I couldn't believe when I won this on ebay for such a low price! it fits me perfectly, normally I don't like wearing more fitted pieces because I am very self concious about my stomach (I am a size 14 but more often than not I wear a 16 for a baggy fit.) but it actually looks rather nice on. I love the exposed shoulder detailing and it feels like it's very good quality.

 Gold-Tone Lion Head Chunky Chain Necklace ~
price: £5.11 inc. postage

Again  I understand if this is a bit gaudy for some but I personally am a bit in love with it.
I won this auction on ebay, it is from china so I'm expecting a long wait yet until I receive it, I can't wait to wear this under a black/denim collared shirt.

and finally

4 x Dreadlock Beads Silver Tone Purple Rhinestone~
price: £5.00

Okay so these were a bit of an impulse buy, I have been wanting to buy some dreads to mix in with my natural hair for a long time but haven't got round to it/ had the balls to do it , so I was half toying with buying some yesterday, instead I decided I would buy these gorgeous beads and add them to braided sections of my hair to see how I like that. I am really excited to fiddle around with these.

Hope you enjoyed reading this (⌒▽⌒) 

1 comment:

  1. Great post!

    Inspiration is what I get from reading your blog,
    So that deserves a new follower :)

    Love your style and see you as such as good inspiration!!

    Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete