Sunday 28 December 2014

My Ebay shop Lunar_quartz ~

Hey there, so I thought while I'm back to posting again on here I may as well show you a few of the items I sell in my ebay shop, I sell a wide range of  jewellry often with a astrological theme, normally I also stock a lot of quartz pieces but I'm in the process of restocking at the minute :)

Double V / Chevron ring elven style (£4.00)Available here!




Moon Bangle (£4.00) Available Here



Moon Necklace (£4.00) Available Here

Sideways Clear Quartz necklace (£9.00)Available Here


Postage is always 99p no matter how many items you buy and I'm always happy to answer any questions, I'll often reduce the price for people if they message me saying they want multiple items. Thank you for reading hope you find something you like. x


No comments:

Post a Comment